What is a fool to you?
The word carries different meanings to different people, and how you perceive it will determine what steps you take to avoid being one.
- An idiot who makes stupid decisions.
- Someone who runs his mouth about absolutely nothing.
- The one who says in his heart that there is no God.
- A person who disagrees, intelligently or not, with an opinion you hold strongly.
- A medieval jester. (Definitely don’t be that guy.)
I love being a child of God. I love being active in ministry. And I love that I’m blessed with a family that has always prioritized the house of God. Whether you’re a leader or a layperson, whether you’ve been faithful to an independent Baptist church since you were 7 or started active ministry at 70, rejoice. You belong to the unique crowd of motivated “ministry brats” that keep our buildings maintained and our cars, vans, and buses rolling.
In case you missed the first Ministry Brat list, it’s over here. Meanwhile, here are 27 more clues you might be a ministry brat. Welcome to the club. Continue reading
Whether you’re a preacher’s kid or a layman’s kid, or have just been active in an independent, fundamental Baptist church for a long time, rejoice: You’re not alone.
You Know You’re a Ministry Brat When… Continue reading