What constitutes a classic?
If you instantly pictured a Dickens novel or a 1960s Camaro, well, you’re not wrong. A classic is something distinctive that doesn’t lose its appeal over the years. It’s something timeless, that continues to resonate long after its creation.
So in six millennia of human existence, what is classic womanhood? The world hasn’t really ever decided what to do with women. Throughout the ages and across cultures, women have been worshiped, abused, treated as property or bargaining chips, reverenced as the leaders of society. What constitutes a classic woman in a world that can’t make up its mind about us? Continue reading
What is a fool to you?
The word carries different meanings to different people, and how you perceive it will determine what steps you take to avoid being one.
- An idiot who makes stupid decisions.
- Someone who runs his mouth about absolutely nothing.
- The one who says in his heart that there is no God.
- A person who disagrees, intelligently or not, with an opinion you hold strongly.
- A medieval jester. (Definitely don’t be that guy.)